Tudor Black Bay 58 Bronze Boutique Edition Ref M79012M 39mm 2021 Full set
What our customers are saying
Greetings. Thanks for looking at this watch. We are a 5-star seller with many hundreds of watches sold and delivered around the world.
Presenting a timepiece that effortlessly blends vintage charm with modern sophistication: the Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight Bronze Ref M79012M
This 2021 sought-after Tudor Boutique edition is a true horological gem, and it could be yours to cherish.
The main talking points are:
- the size; a perfect 39mm by a delightfully slim 11.9mm
- The 70 hour power reserve.
- The off-the-chart cool bronze metal. Everyone wears Steel. Or Steel + Gold. Quite uninteresting. Bronze stands out a bit more. It has a lovely warm tone and has a lot of character and personality. It’s a bit like choosing to have a pet tiger instead of a cat or dog. Bronze picks up unique colours and tones and ages beautifully like its character; like it’s a living thing!
- The relative limited availability.
The perfectly sized 39mm case provides an ideal balance between elegance and versatility, making it a timeless addition to any wrist.
Full Bronze Construction: Embrace the allure of patina as this watch develops a unique and gentle aging effect, showcasing its adventurous spirit and character.
Extra Custom Made Leather Strap: Accompanied by a carefully crafted leather strap, complete with a Tudor clasp, allowing you to personalize your style effortlessly.
The Black Bay 58 Bronze features a new bronze clasp with a redesigned cover and TUDOR “T-fit” rapid adjustment system to adjust the length of the bracelet in 5 positions until 8 mm length.
Extra Leather strap and the original Nato.
· Manufacture Calibre MT5400 (COSC)
Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
· Power reserve of approximately 70 hours
· Waterproof to 200m (660 ft)
· Gradient matt “brown-bronze” domed dial with applied hour markers and Arabic numerals at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock
· The Black Bay 58 Bronze are an aesthetic nod to the bronzes on old ships and other deep-sea diving equipment. Bronze is an alloy with properties that differ to those of stainless steel and as such, the craftsmanship required to produce a watch case is as unique as it is spectacular. Its appearance evolves rapidly according to its environment, so all of TUDO R’s manufacturing operations, as well as the assembly and final tests of the Black Bay 58 Bronze model are carried out with meticulous care.
· the Black Bay 58 Bronze model features a dial inspired by the TUDOR divers’ watches produced during the 1950s. It adopts the characteristic angular hands known to collectors as “Snowflake” that appeared in the brand’s 1969 catalogue. Finally, its no crown-guard profile is typical of the first generations of TUDOR divers’ watches.
Condition: This Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight Bronze watch is in excellent pre-owned condition, adorned with a gentle patina that adds to its allure. Meticulously cared for, it showcases minimal signs of wear, ensuring a timepiece that looks as impressive as it functions.
Why Choose this Watch?
This Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight Bronze is more than just a timekeeping instrument; it’s a conversation starter. Its distinct design, coupled with the rich history and craftsmanship Tudor is renowned for, make it a super cool and highly sought-after watch among collectors and enthusiasts alike.
Included in the Set:
Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight Bronze Wristwatch Ref M79012M
Extra Custom Made Leather Strap with Tudor Clasp
Full set – Original Box and Papers + tag
Don’t miss the opportunity to own this exceptional Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight Bronze watch. Whether you’re an avid watch enthusiast or someone looking to elevate their style game, this timepiece is sure to make a lasting impression.
Overall: Excellent pre-owned condition with very few wear marks and showing signs of bronze patina on the case and bracelet.
Crystal: condition is perfect.
Case: Excellent with a few barely visible surface marks
Bracelet: Excellent with a few barely visible surface marks
Box & Papers: Excellent
Congratulations, you could soon be the owner of this watch.
Don’t delay! Its first come first served and you don’t want to miss out on this one!
Relax and buy with confidence. We are a 5-star professional seller and our mission here is to spread ‘Watch Happiness’ around the world and promote the feelings of joy that come with buying a new watch.
Please note, all watches are sent DDU via DHL. It is a fast and fully trackable service. DDU = Delivery with Duty Unpaid.
This means the importer / receiver of the watch is responsible to pay any Sales Tax or duties to customs or the courier company to release the goods from customs. This applies to deliveries outside of the UK.
As I am based in the UK, this does not apply to UK deliveries
We ship our watches all around the world on an express, door to door delivery service that is fully trackable. Delivery in 1-3 days depending on your location.
All watches are authentic / genuine and inspected by our in-house master watchmaker.
Please note, we do not accept returns from international buyers unless there is damage in transit.
Thanks again for looking.
Please get in touch with any questions. I would love to hear from you.
You May Also Like
*SOLD* Rolex Day-Date 40 • Platinum • Ref 228206 • 40mm • 2022 • Ice Blue Dial • Full Set
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400ST 41mm Silver Dial B+P 2021
*SOLD* Rolex Submariner • No Date • Ref 124060 • 41mm • 2022 • Full Set
*SOLD* Rolex ladies DATEJUST 31mm 2020 Full Set Diamond Dot Fluted Bezel Ref 178274£0.00